|Posted by scasp on May 8, 2017 at 4:35 PM|
Charlies Golf Club
In attendance: Annalise Puentes, Angela Bonner, Michelle Fourre, Suzy Tribbey, Ryan Pepin
Minutes from January and February need to be amended/approved:
no February meeting
January minutes approved
Amendments of Agenda for March 2017
Approval of Agenda for March 2017
Update on Bylaws by May 15th
After final edits they are ready to be approved. Angela will send them out in their final version.
CASP Spring Conference in SRSC Update – Ryan Pepin/Deanna Fontanes-Halliday
Wine donation status? Not needed, they will be having a wine tasting hosted by Enriquez
Volunteers status? Volunteers still needed for job faire, stuffing bags, and leading fun run.
Any updates? Come to it!
Nominations for SCASP 2017-18 Officer Positions
Details and process to initiate nominations BEFORE April 15, 2017
Details and Process for voting and dates/deadlines?
Nominations due by May 1st, 2017. Ballots will be sent out on May 1st and then voting will be closed by May 15th
8. Status of Nomination for Regional Affiliate Rep. - Ryan Pepin
Deanna Fontanes-Halliday has been nominated for Region 1
a. Co-Presidents - nothing at this time
b. Treasurer's - 5,100 in the account
c. Secretaries -None
d. Membership - None
e. Website - Angela not present
f. Other …..
10. Next SCASP/SELPA Training: LGBTQ workshop at SELPA on April 5th, 8:30-10:30 a.m. Flyer was developed and sent out to everyone twice. Will send out two more times. Have an e-mail into Zenia to see how many folks have signed up. 15 people have signed up
11. Save the Date for September 26th 2017 SCASP kick off. Let’s nail down the specifics and send out a flyer to all School Psychologist, Counselors and who else (nurses?) ?
Redwood C - we are thinking about doing a “Mental Health Kickoff” Carl Corbin ½ day, option to pay $10 extra for lunch.
-Angela will email Carl (suicide legal stuff)
-Ryan will contact CAPE
- Suzy could talk about PENT, goals and objectives, ERICS/ERMHS allocation
12. End of the Year SCASP Party - Graton Casino? Other options?
Who to orchestrate?
Date and time? Thursday June 1st
Group thought it would be a good idea to send out a save the date and survey to help figure out where we should have the party. Thoughts included Paradise Ridge, Lagunitas, Graton Casino, J Winery, Crooked goat brewing company, Barlow, etc.
Suzy will create one email that will include the following: (To go out to all school psychologists on the email list)
A survey/save the date to send out for end of the year party
A call for nominations for elected positions (and make sure to list all of the positions)
A call for nominations for Outstanding School Psychologist